Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Update, and one great Christmas gift!

So I just thought I would update you all again, and since not a lot has changed, I will share a neat little story with you all! Krew is doing very well, Today they are taking him off of his ventilator completely and they are taking some of the tubes that help with drainage and air pockets. Those are all very good signs! Ash and Tyson are in great spirits considering all the circumstances. Yesterday they went to the gateway and made Krew a personalized bear from build a bear. They wanted something for Krew to have from this experiance when he is older. They got to record a voice message and all. They even put a little heart in it that they both kissed! How sweet huh?! It was made with lots of Love! Another cute little story, on the day of the surgery, a group of teens walked up to Ash and Tyson in the hospital and put a big jar of money in her lap and said Merry Christmas! What an awesome gift! Ash said she cried, and was very thankful to them! Then that same day they got to meet The Utah Jazz basketball team who was at the hospital doing services for the children. She met them personally and shook their hands, I think they even gave them a signed autograph book! So even through the tears and emotions, there have been some very neat experiances throughtout it all to help them pull through it and keep their heads up high! Thank goodness for people out there who reach out their hearts to help make a difference to those who may need it. I hope it reminds us all of the real meaning of Christmas, and the gift of love and service can sometimes mean more than any treasure you could find under a tree! I wish I had more pictures to show you. I've been trying to get them to e-mail me some! I guess I'll forgive them since they have a little more important things to think about!!!!

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing those stories. And thanks for updating us on Tyson, and Ashley, and Krew! We will be up to see them as soon as we are not coughing, etc. We don't want to carry germs! Primary Childrens is such a God send.

Anonymous said...

How cute are those stories!!!So glad it is going well!

Evan and Gina said...

That is so wonderful, we are all so happy the little guy is doing better. They are very blessed to have him and each other. Our friends baby boy has been up at primary children since before thanksgiving, they too got to met the Jazz. We should all be very grateful for what we have, in family and great friends....

Taylor Jewell said...

I'm so glad we have had updates. It's amazing the things that can be done in hospitals. I am so glad that things are going well. Hang in there. We will keep our thoughts and prayers with you guys.

Fierce & Free said...

Aw this also is making me cry.. who more to deserve it than these two.. Ash you have been through so much, and i'm praying for you guys every night.. I was at the gateway too, would have been so awesome to have ran into you.. I hope everything goes well!!! I love you all so much!!!!

Fierce & Free said...

I don't know if you will be up to it, but if you get this comment i would love to come see you!! Let me know if you are up to visitors because i would love to come see how you are doing!!!! I'm close so i could be there at any time!!! xoxoxo

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

It has been so nice to have these little updates. Thank you! That is the sweetest little story, I'm 19 days away from having my baby so my emotions are way out of whack but I've just been crying for 15 minutes over this. You have been in so many peoples prayers and I know our Heavenly Father is looking out for you and your little family! What great blessings you've received in the past few days, this will be something you can remember and share with others for the rest of your life. What a sweet boy Krew must be and how special! Love you Ash!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

Congrats you two! your baby is beautiful! I hope all continues to go well! we are so happy for you and you are in our prayers!!! CONGRATS!

Alicia said...

I'm glad all is well and that even in the tough times life does have some high points in it. Thank you for keeping us updated.

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
فني بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات