Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthdays, Carving pumpkins, and Halloween!!!

This past week has  sure been an eventful one! On Sunday we celebrated Haley's birthday! She is such a cutie and such a joy to be around! Right after her party we went and  carved pumpkins with our friends Riley, Aubree, Stacey, and Mckade! Tysons pumpkin was really small and he didn't really have room to use a pattern so he decided to make a Borat pumpkin! I attempted to make a cat one and it turned out better than I thought it would! Then last night we got to go to a Halloween party with a bunch of friends! We ate a bunch of yummy food and played some really fun games! My sister Alisha helped me make my costume! It's kinda hard to be creative with costumes when your pregnant so she had an idea to make me a frog! And Tyson- well I am not quite sure what to call his costume exactly! It was pretty gross though! It did not even look like him! Next year we will be able to dress our little boy up and I can't wait! But we had a blast this past week! It's been busy but it sure was all a lot of fun!


The Birthday Girl! She really wanted a skate board for her birthday!
My cute nieces and nephews! 
My mom, Cassie, Alisha, and me!
Tyson and me! And yes- he is wearing Haley's helmet!
Tyson's Borat pumpkin and my Cat pumpkin!

Tyson without his gross, fake teeth in!
Jase and Carl competing during one of the games we played! 
Stacie and me
Carl and Tyson! I promise those are fake teeth!
Taiya, Cam, and Ali
Greg and Karly

16 comments:

Fierce & Free said...

Oh your weekend looked so fun!!! You guys are so dang cute!!! I loved your costume ash you looked adorable!!! Love you!

Ryan and Alisha said...

You look so cute. There is a pic on Tyson's facebook where you are eating something and it looks like the frog is trying to get it. It's funny. I can't wait to meet your little babe! it's coming up quick!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! You make an adorable little frog!! How are you feeling?

rosie said...

I loved your pumpkin-you are quite an artist. I'm glad you had a great week. Hope you are feeling good! Love ya

The Brown Family said...

You guys sure look cute in your costumes!!! Looks like I missed out seeing Tyson in person while we were there. :) Where did he get those nice lookin teeth? You still look as cute as ever being pregnant, you are sooooo small still. You are way too lucky!

Taiya Brown said...

I love the month of October, there is always something to do! Our party was so fun, I'm glad we all got together:)

Anonymous said...

Ash you look so so cute pregnant I love it! I can't wait to see you guys on the fifteenth!!!! Yeah

Bonnie said...

Thats a cute pic of you three and your momm--but wait--what's that Alisha's holding behind Cassie's back?? Looks like she is ready to get someone when the picture is over!!

(cute pics!)

nickandmindi said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love how your frog outfit turned out! So cute!

Cassie said...

That last picture is awesome! I love it!

rosie said...

Tell the "mighty hunter" happy birthday from us.

Haueter Photography said...

Love all the pictures. You guys have lots of fun! You look so good. You are tiny. I hope you are feeling well. Oh, and I am very close to my due date. I am having the baby friday (nov.7th). We are way excited to see what we are having. We will keep ya posted.

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

hey! we went private on our blog and would love to stay in touch! please email us your email at dancepro67@hotmail.com thanks! also can you spread the word to taiya that iw ould love to be invited to her blog! haha thanks!!

Gailey Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great haloween. I love your frog costume. So creative!

Taiya Brown said...

Thanks for giving me Stacie's email:) Now will you please give her mine? it's taiya21hotmail.com

Jen Cutler said...

Sorry, but your costume didn't even hold a candle to the 80's spandex exercise outfit you wore that one year!