Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY BABY SHOWER!!!

Last weekend my family had a baby shower for me! It was so much fun and I got everything I wanted and needed and more! I LOVED everything I got! My mom and sisters spoiled me! They bought me my car seat and stroller that I wanted and the diaper bag that I wanted and they filled it chuck full with more things! I also got a camcorder from my dad, step-mom Linda, her mom and Heather! I got a TON of blankets and I love them all! I got my sound and movement monitor that I wanted, a pump, a swing, a glider, and a ton of cute clothes! And lots of diapers! Plus much more! We really got spoiled! It was so nice to be able to see everyone who came and we really appreciate all the love and support from everyone! Thanks to everyone who came and helped out! Especially all of my family and extended family! Mom, Cassie, and Alisha- You guys are the BEST!!! I don't know what I'd do without you! I love you guys so much! =)






10 comments:

me and him said...

wow, sounds like you did get spoiled! it was so fun to see you. you are so dang cute preggers! and always!! glad i got to go!

Tyler & Laura said...

Thanks so much for inviting me! It was so good to see you :) You look so happy and glowing and BEAUTIFUL!

Taylor Jewell said...

Ashley what a cute pregnant girl you are. Hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash so wish I could have been there looks like you all had tonz and tonz of fun. Sorry my life is just so dang busy! When is you actual due date because I have a lot of time of in December so I may have to make a special trip to see you since I missed the shower and I feel horrible! I love you tonz and of course you look so cute! Love the shirt!! Miss you guys! tell Tyson hello from both of us!

Fierce & Free said...

Aw I'm glad you had a nice time lovey... and you did get spoiled.. how exciting!!! Love you lots!!!

Alex and Anna said...

Ashley i just have to tell you, you are so adorable pregnant!!!! Those are some cute pictures of you and all your friends

Gailey Family said...

Thanks for inviting me!I am so glad that you got spoiled! It is always fun to get things for the little babe. It was great seeing you. And I agree with Marci you look dang cute preggers! Love ya!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

hi! Im sad i couldnt make it! stupid work! it looks like you had a blast! and you look darling! :)

The Brown Family said...

Wow it sure looks like you got way spoiled! Sorry I was out of town for it. You are looking as cute as ever, I love your pregnant belly. I can't believe how soon Crew will be here, you are going to love it!

Cassie said...

Very cute christmas blog!! I am getting anxious for you!