Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyson!!!


Tuesday was Tyson's Birthday! But we really started celebrating on Sunday! We had a family party for him where we had cake and ice cream and played games! Then the morning of his birthday he woke up and I had a scavenger hunt ready for him right when he got out of bed! Every clue lead him to another birthday present! Some of his presents were kind of boring so I had to make it fun for him! His last clue lead him to the kitchen where I had breakfast ready for him! When he was little his favorite breakfast was his Dad's famous biscuits and sausage gravy recipe so I attempted to make it for him! His dad's is a lot better but I think he still liked it! Then he had to go to work so I left one more clue in the car for him and a gift certificate to the Bajio Grill for his lunch that day! Later that night we went to his favorite restaurant Iggy's and had dinner with some friends and then we ended the night watching a movie! I hope he had as much fun as I did! 
I love you babe and I hope you had a Happy Birthday! =)


Ryan and Ben helping Tyson blow out his candles!

the Birthday Boy!
Grandma, Haley, and Gracie

11 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Ashley you are so creative! What a fun day for Tyson! You look so adorable in that picture!! I love your belly! I hope that I look as cute as you and not as fat as I feel!! We really need to get together and shop or do something lunch maybe! P.S. I'm trying to think of what to get you for your shower, I keep thinking of things that I really want to get but I'm not sure if you would feel the same. What is something you are really needing or even just wanting??

Fierce & Free said...

Oh how cute!!!!!!! Oh man, I had no idea had a little girl named Gracie.. thats what i want to name my little girl... oh man.. You look so cute Ash, your getting so big!!! I can't wait to see you either.. and all your family!!!! I love you!

Tyler & Laura said...

You are such a sweet little wife! I'm glad you guys had such a fun day. And I'm the same way...I usually end up having as much fun on the other person's birthday as they do! You look darling by the way...can't wait for the baby shower!

Lacy Ann :) said...

So Cute! Sorry we couldn't make it to Iggy's, Ryan had to work :(. I MISS YOU guys, we need to hang out again soon!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday to Tyson!!!
He is a lucky man to have you for his wife! (and you are lucky to have him!) What a creative birthday! I'm getting excited for this baby!

jhjonze said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! I hope I look half as cute as you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tyson! Ash you look great!!!!!

SMITH'S said...

OH your such a cute wife!! And your belly is so cute!! I cant wait to see you at your shower!! XOXO

Taiya Brown said...

Tell Tyson happy birthday from us!! That's such a cute idea to do a scavenger hunt!

Cassie said...

Ash, you are so cute and creative! I'll bet Tyson loved it all! and cooking for him?!...that was probably his biggest surprise! j/k I know you cook alot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash! About your shower I have to work of course but my mom just told me the other day that night they are clebrating my grandma's birthday! DELEMA So how bout we try the next weekend? I want to bring you your gift and i am so bummed I have to miss your shower
:( :(