Friday, October 24, 2008

Saying goodbye!








It's been a crazy week but I am finally taking the time to update! We had my Grandma's funeral a few days ago and it was absolutely beautiful! All of the grandkids got the opportunity to tell memories we had of her for the funeral service and it was so nice and fun to remember all the good times we had with her! We laughed and we cried. We all feel so blessed to have her as our Grandma and to know that she is happy! We will miss her very much and will always cherish our memories together! We love you Grandma!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness you are pregnant I havent seen you for so long I was starting to wonder! LOL you look so cute!!! Man its coming soon are you guys all moved in to your place yet? Got the babies stuff ready?

Ryan and Alisha said...

It was definetly a crazy week. It still is!! I hope Larry will be okay.

Cassie said...

Yes-so glad the week is over with! Those pictures of me are really awkward looking! Definatly not my best! But you and your little/big belly are so cute!

SMITH'S said...

Ashley...Your so stinky cute pregnant!! OH my gosh your adorable, im so excited for you two!! I cant wait to see the lil guy!!
We need to all get together soon!! XOXO