Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Things...

I've been tagged again by my sister Cassie! I know you all are probably sick of me only updating when I get tagged so I promise I will start to do better! But for now just try to enjoy my tags!


8 favorite tv shows-
Family Fued, What not to wear, Wheel of fortune, Price is right, America's next top model, Everybody loves Raymond, Tyra Banks show, and the biggest loser.


8 favorite restaurants-
Iggies, Firehouse Pizzeria, Fredricos, Red Robin, Ruby Tuesdays, Applebees, Eagle Rib Shack in Boise, and Papa Murphys. ( I know- that one is take out but still)


8 things I'm looking forward to-
Meeting our precious little boy, Tyson's Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, dressing up for Halloween, being able to lay flat on my back again, not having to go to the bathroom every half hour, and moving into our own place.


8 things that I did yesterday-
Ate breakfast, played catch outside with our dog Mya, ate lunch, took a nap, played catch again with Mya, went to the store, ate dinner, and watched Tysons softball games.

Now I have to tag 8 people. So Mindi, Julie, Casie, Dad, Taiya, Ali, Tessa, and Laura consider yourselves tagged! Have fun and you ALL better do this! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man your always taggin me! haha

me and him said...

ha ha, so i totally remember playing "price is right" when we were little and alisha would play bob! is that show still on?? so funny!

Mark & Linda said...

Love your blog Ash and Tyson! I wish I had more time to keep our blog updated, but I am on the computer at work all day and I can't stand being on it at night when I get home-sorry.
It is fun to see what everyone is up to, so keep yours current!
Love you both.
Dad and Linda