Thursday, February 18, 2010

..."Because She is a Mother"...

Tonight I came across this talk by Elder Jeffrey R Holland after reading a quote on a friend's blog. (Thanks Taryn :) ) I have been a little emotional and bummed tonight since Krew had another surgery again today. Even though it went really good and he is making good improvement, I just still have those days when I wish He didn't have to go through all of this. I know I came across that quote on her blog for a reason tonight. I looked up the talk where the quote came from and thought I would share it with all of you. I am so grateful and proud to be Krew's mom and for the blessings of Motherhood! And I am also grateful for all the great examples I have of Mother's in my life including all of you! What an honor it is to be a Mother!!  

LDS.org - Ensign Article - “Because She Is a Mother”

4 comments:

Taryn said...

:) Glad you could find a little inspiration!

me and him said...

thanks ash. i need those little reminders. you are such sweet mom. i'm so sorry that you are having to go through all this with krew. i look up to you so much!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

I am sure that the Lord is watching over little Krew. We'll keep him in our prayers! We miss you guys!

nickandmindi said...

That was a good talk! Thanks for posting it! You guys are so strong!
Krew is so cute! I can't believe he is so big! Your house is looking good too! Let us know if you need help moving in any time soon!