Tuesday, December 15, 2009

...Krew's Birthday Party...

Last weekend we celebrated Krew's 1st Birthday! We had a joint birthday party for him and my niece Gracie since her birthday is the day after. Tyson's mom and dad came up from Boise and all of our family here came to celebrate with us along with a few close friends. We made a yummy spaghetti dinner (Alisha did most of it), had cake and ice cream, and opened presents! It was so much fun! Krew was so funny with his cake. Well more like pudding pie, but he really enjoyed it! Since his doc said he can't eat "real" food yet, just really runny and pureed foods, we decided to have a normal cake for everyone else and a pudding pie just for him! But I think he liked the pudding pie way more than he would have liked cake! It took him a minute to eat it but once he tasted that first bite, he LOVED it! He also got a lot of really cute and fun toys!! He got spoiled! Thanks so much to everyone who came and to everyone that helped out too!! Happy Birthday Mister Krew!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

My very 1st fondant cake! I have been wanting to make one for a while so now I can say that I have! Thanks to my sister who helped me learn how to make it. It turned out pretty cute I think! The top of it wasn't what I imagined it to be since I was in such a hurry but overall I was pretty pleased.


He was clearly enjoying himself!!
Grandpa and Grandma Perkes
Gracie and her adorable castle cake! My sister is pretty talented!





the beautiful Meghan and Krew
Carl and Stacie
Grandma and Grandpa Sawin
Cassie and Steve

Grandma and Grandpa Harris

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so so cute ash!

rosie said...

What fun pictures! Both cakes are darling-I'd say you and Alisha are both very talented! He is such a cutie.

Taiya Brown said...

Those cakes you guys are made turned out so cute! Good job:) I can't believe Krew is already one!!! He is so darn cute!

nickandmindi said...

Happy way late birthday to Krew! He is adorable!
Your cakes are so cute! You guys are so creative!
I hope you guys have a good Christmas!!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات