Sunday, December 27, 2009

...CHRISTMAS...


We had a very merry Christmas this year! We had so much fun watching Krew with all his new fun things. All of his Grandparents spoiled him, way more than Santa ;)! 
On Christmas Eve we went to my dad's house and ate dinner, made gingerbread houses, and opened presents. Then on Christmas morning, my mom came over and watched us open our presents. Tyson made us a nice breakfast and then we headed over to his parents to open more presents with them. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, played some games at my sister's house, and visited with family. Then the day after Christmas, we went to my mom's and had Christmas again over there! 
I love this time of year when time slows down a bit and we can reflect more on the birth of our Savior and all of our many blessings. It's so great to be able to spend more time with family and friends and enjoy each other's company. We really enjoyed Christmas this year and we are so grateful we are home this year as a family!
 I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas as well!!














6 comments:

rosie said...

Looks like Krew enjoyed Christmas. I love the picture of him in the Santa outfit. Very cute gingerbread house. Have a great new year!!

K S & R said...

What a handsome little guy! And you look beautiful as ever! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! Looks like fun!

Tyler & Laura said...

I want to steal Krew--he is just the cutest ever!! So glad you guys had a nice Christmas :)

Taiya Brown said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I LOVE Krew's church outfit, that vest looks so cute on him!!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how cute he is!

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة فك وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة توصيل وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث للمكاتب بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض