Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun weekend!!!

Well last weekend was a really fun one! It was my sister Cassie's Birthday and we started celebrating on Thursday! We had a girls night and went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and then we went to the movie Bride Wars which we loved! It was hilarious! Then on Friday we had a birthday party for her with all the family! We couldn't take Krew with us because he isn't supposed to really go anywhere for a few months because of the RSV season and he is more susceptible to getting it! Which is a bummer because we really just want to show the little cutie off but I would rather him stay healthy! But his grandma and grandpa Harris were VERY excited to baby sit him for the first time! On Saturday my mom, sisters, and a few friends came over and we played games! My family LOVES playing games so we had an absolute blast! And the fun didn't stop there! Today we went over to my dads and had a potluck dinner and played more games! So we have had a ton of fun these past few days and have enjoyed it all very much! I love spending time with my family especially my sisters! They are my best friends! I love you both soooo much and I hope you had a fun Birthday Cassie!!!
As for Krew- he is doing really well and we are having so much fun with him! He has given us a little attitude these past few days! He is so funny and sometimes we just can't help but laugh at him! He loves to grunt at us and he is starting to make really cute sounds! He also loves his tummy time! I swear one of these days he is going to just take off  crawling! He has such strong legs! We are still waiting for that first real smile! He just stares at us like we are crazy! Well here are some pictures from this past week! Sorry there are kind of a lot!








9 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

Krew is so dang cute! I'm glad he is doing better! It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Cute little baby Ashley! I'm glad I'm not the only one awake in the night! This RSV thing is annoying isn't it!! I feel a little trapped in the house! I think I will consider having a baby in the winter again! Glad you guys are doing so well. Can't wait to meet Krew! What did you decide about the houses here?

rosie said...

I'm glad you are enjoying life again! cute, cute pictures. If I ever get rid of my cold I'll come and see him, but you are so right-keeping him healthy is top priority! luv ya all

Cassie said...

You are so sweet ash!I had a very fun birthday week! Thanks for everything...I'm glad I got to spend it with you and the family...and Krew is just adorable, we love him so much!!

nickandmindi said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! That's awesome! Krew is so darling! He is getting so big!! Glad you guys are doing good!!!

Anonymous said...

Krew is so so cute! How is Mya doing with him? I hope Oaklie is good with our kids someday!

Evan and Gina said...

Ashley you look so happy with your baby,tyson and sisters. Wishing you the best. Good luck on Krews attitude , it gets worse.

Unknown said...

Ash krew is so cute! Send me your address so I can send you an invitation! i would love to see you at the reception!!!

Alex and Anna said...

Hey Ashley! wow Krew is adorable! sorry this is so late but congratulations he is soooo cute =)