Saturday, January 24, 2009

...Dinner with Friends...

Last night we were able to go out to dinner with some friends! We went to Cafe Sabor and it was delicious! It was so nice to see everyone that was there and catch up on what everyones been up to! We had a lot of fun and it felt great to get out of the house and take a break from everything! It's amazing though how an hour after we leave to go somewhere I want to go back home because I miss Krew so much already!!! It's hard to leave him but I know he is always in very good hands! His grandma and grandpa Perkes baby sat him for us and I'm glad they were able to spend some time with him!
 I'm so glad we got to see all of you at dinner and we definitely need to get together more often! 


me and my babe
oh how i miss you mel

one of my favorite people
mindi, ashley, jessy, meg, me, and mel
i love you girls

10 comments:

SMITH'S said...

Ash-That was way way fun to see you and Tyson cause it has been so long! I think we should plan a monthly or every other monthly get together like that!! Your adorable and i cant wait to come see Krew!! PS you look fantastic!! XOXO

K S & R said...

How fun! Way cute pics. Ash you look great by the way!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Ashely you look so good! You are so lucky to have family around to take Krew while you go on a date! I wish we had family closer!

Fierce & Free said...

I love you so much! You are also one of my favorite people!!!! And Ash is right, you do look amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! And i promise i will soon come see Krew!!! Love you so much.. we had so much fun!!!!

Fierce & Free said...

ps... I like that name.. shaughnessy... cause sean wanted to name our girl (if we have one) Shawni.. but one of my friends name is Shawni... but Shaughnessy would also work... sorry hopefully she wouldn't mind... We would do it obviously cause of Sean...he he

Gailey Family said...

Looks like so much fun Ash! I miss all of those girls and I am uber jealous you all got to see each other! You look great girl!

Mel and David said...

Ashley! It made my night when I saw you walk in and then I even got to sit by you! I loved hearing about Krew and everything new in your life. And a big thanks to Tyson for being such a willing photographer.... I want to come and see your cute baby! I will call you when I come up next time!

Tyler & Laura said...

Okay...you do not even LOOK like you had a baby a month ago! What the heck!! LoL I'm glad you guys got a fun date night...it's crazy how much you feel like you're going to pull your hair out if you don't get out of your house and then when you do all you think about is coming back to that little baby :) You are such a cute mommy!

Jen Cutler said...

You look so skinny! I hate you!

Stacey said...

Looks like fun! I bet it's hard leaving the little one, even for a few hours!