Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Hi! We have been married for two years on April 27th. It has gone by way fast but we are loving it! We are moving to Austin Texas in a few days until the end of the summer so that Tyson can sell home security systems for Apx. We are really excited but also sad to leave all our family and friends. But at least it's only for the summer so hopefully we won't miss too much. Well we are pretty new at this whole blogging thing so if you have any suggestions please let us know!  

4 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Ashley! I found your blog off of Mindis! I am so glad you two have started blogging. Keep us posted with your adventures this summer! Security can get hard mid-summer so if you need someone to talk to give me call! I know exactly how it goes! Tell Tyson hi!

me and him said...

hey ash! how are you? i saw your mom and sister yesterday and they told me you were moving. have fun...it sounds like quite the adventure! oh... and welcome to blog world!

Samantha Mitton said...

hi this is Sammi, Mindi and Nicks sis. I hope you guys will have fun in texas. I will probably see you guys when i come to see Mindi, and Nick well see you then! Sammi

alli said...

hey ash! i found your blog thru mindi's. austin sounds fun!
i can't believe you have married for 2 years. time flies. we are going on 8 months :)
good luck in Austin!!