Monday, December 13, 2010

..Krew turns 2..


WOW!! I can't believe my little boy is 2! It is bittersweet! Two years ago today he just got done having major surgery to keep him alive. And look at him now! Who would have thought?! I am SOOO proud to be his mommy! He is the greatest blessing ever! He has been through so much already in his short life and is one brave little kiddo! He is my little Superhero!! :) I love you so much buddy!!

We celebrated his and Gracie's Birthdays by having dinner, cupcakes and ice cream, and opening presents! It was a lot of fun and they got spoiled! Happy Birthday Gracie and Krew!!











6 comments:

Unknown said...

he is such a handsome little guy ash!

rosie said...

He is so darling! Love all the pictures.

K S & R said...

super cute Ash! He's so big! Cute fam :)

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

I can't believe he is already 2 too! HOLY COW! He is Seriously SO DANG CUTE!!!

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone said...

Congrats to your little man..he is so precious.
I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a wonderful time together.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Happy Birthday Krew:) He's grown up to be a cute little guy:) Looks like he had a fun birthday party:) He's very lucky to have you guys as his parents!