Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...Mister Krew...

Our little boy is only 2 weeks away from being 1 1/2 years old! I seriously can not even believe it! He seems like such a big boy now! These past 2 weeks he has suddenly turned into a little terror! A VERY cute little terror, though, I must say! A few weeks ago at his last surgery, his Dr. told us he doesn't need another surgery for 6 months. Yippee!! He has even been able to eat more of a variety of food lately too. We are very happy about all of it! We LOVE this little man sooo much and feel so blessed to be his parents!
Here is a little list of things about him at this age:
-He loves taking baths. Every night when I say "Let's go take a bath," he runs to the bathroom and tries to take off his own clothes.
-He loves snuggling and giving wet slobbery kisses. I love it too. He always brings me his blankie and plops down right in my lap.
-If he does something he knows he is not supposed to do, he will run up to me and put his finger on my lips so I can kiss it.
-He loves eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, and cookies. And of course the chocolate milk.
-He does not like salad. It is the only thing I try to feed him that he refuses to eat.
-He loves playing at the park, being outside, and going on stroller rides.
-He loves dogs.
-He loves to sing. We sing I am a child of God every night before he goes to bed and he hums along the whole time.
-He loves his teddy bear.
-He loves playing peek-a-boo.
-He loves music and he loves to dance.
-He loves to read books.
-He loves playing with other little kids.
-He is obsessed with lights.
-He still loves his daddies guitar and gets mad that I don't know how to play it good.
-He likes to color.
-And he still hates the vacuum. Or anything that is loud for that matter.
We LOVE you Mister Krew!!!














7 comments:

The Hafens said...

HE is so stinkin cute!! What would we do without kids. They make life so much better!!

nickandmindi said...

Krew is adorable and getting so big! I love all the pics! The one with him in the sunglasses is so cute! I am glad that he doesn't have to have anymore surgeries for 6 months! That is so good! I hope you guys are doing good!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Could he be any more adorable?!?!? He is looking more and more like Tyson- it is SO cute! Hope everything is going well- we need to get together!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Krew is so stinkin cute! It's funny how he and Sadie are doing all the same things! We really should hang out this summer and let them play! You should also post some pictures of your house all decorated! Glad to have an update from you!

Unknown said...

You two seriously made the most beautiful boy! He is going to be such a heart breaker when he gets older. All the girls are going to LOVE HIM!

Taryn said...

Like he really is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! And he is getting so big and it looks like so much fun chasing him around all day. I will enjoy the moments of calm while I can!

Alli Willard said...

What a cute little man!!! I can't believe hes so big! I love how he hums along to I Am a Child of God. How sweet