Tuesday, March 3, 2009

....Krew's Baby Blessing....

Last Sunday was Krew's baby blessing! It was such a special day for our little family! If any of you are wondering why you weren't invited it is only because we had it at my dad's house and we only had our parents, grandparents, and siblings there! The doctors wanted us to wait until at least April to take him to church because of RSV and all the other fun stuff. We however, did not want to wait that long so we decided to just have a home blessing for him! We just love this little guy so much and can't imagine life without him! His blessing outfit was so stinking cute on him and he looked so handsome! It really was such a fun day and I'm so glad we got to spend it with our families! Tyson did such an amazing job blessing him! I feel so blessed to be married to him and that he is a worthy priesthood holder! He has given both me and Krew many, many blessings these past few months! I am so glad we have the gospel in our lives and feel it is such a blessing to know the church is true and we are a part of it! We could not have gotten through these past few months without it in our lives! Well I hope you all enjoy our pictures! =) Oh, and yes I died my hair brown! I think it might be back blonde though shortly! 
  
My sisters and me

Isn't he the most handsome little boy you have ever seen??!!




My grandma and grandpa! My grandpa only pretends to be so ornery!!
My momma, me and Krew
Tyson's dad, mom, and brothers from Boise

16 comments:

Evan and Gina said...

I am so glad you had a great day with your parents and sisters and in-laws. I would not have waited to bless him either. Its hard when you want to show him off and can't but I think you did the right thing.... love you guys...

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Soo Cute! Krew is such an adorable little boy, what a good boyfriend he will be for Sadie! haha! I love your hair, it is really cute!

jhjonze said...

First of all, Krew really is an adorable and handsome little boy! What a cutie!
Second- I love your hair.

K S & R said...

So so cute! I'm glad it was so fun! I'm so happy everything is great for you guys!

josh and nat said...

What a fun day! I love your hair!! You guys are such a cute little family! Hey I went private so e-mail me and I will add you!
roxygrl_54@hotmail.com

Taylor Jewell said...

Ashley he is adorable. And your right the outfit is so cute. I love your hair brown.

rosie said...

I am glad you went ahead and had Krew blessed. He looks absolutely adorable in his outfit. You and Tyson have certainly been blessed. I am glad that Tyson was able to bless him-you married a good man!! Way cute pictures-I like your hair both ways. Love ya all

Cassie said...

Ashley...DO NOT GO BLONDE YET!!! I'm tellin you, it just takes a little while to get used to! Leave it for a while, give yourself sometime to get used to it first, I thought the same thing but after a while..I LOVED IT! It makes your skin glow, and it looks so pretty on you!

Krew is absolutely adorable! Those are some great pictures!!!! Love ya!

Taryn said...

Krew is so cute. We are glad he is doing so well and you guys are happy! And I really like your hair dark by the way...you should leave it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Krew!! That is so precious to do your blessing at home! Adam wants to do our kids at Bear Lake! Any ways congrats

Bonnie said...

He is SO cute!! I'm glad it was a great day!Keep him away from EVERYONE for a while! I've heard that the grocery store, the mall and church are the worst places to take babies. He is an adorable baby. And here's my 2-cents: I LOVE your hair that color! You look so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ash i love the pics he looks so handsome we cant wait to see him again we love you guys!
justin and cat

nickandmindi said...

That is awesome that you guys blessed him! How fun! He looks so adorable in his little blessing outfit! I can't get over how much he looks like Tyson! All the pics are so cute! I like your hair, its cute!! Glad all is well!

Tyler & Laura said...

I completely don't blame you for wanting to keep him away from the public--RSV is a scary thing and I still worry about Jack catching it! I think you are such a great little mommy, and Krew looked so handsome!

Fierce & Free said...

Oh my gosh, YES he is the most adorable, handsome, cutest little boy i have EVER seen, and I LOVE, your hair Ash!!!!! You look gorgeous, i love all those pictures!!!! Miss you... Sorry i wasn't able to come this weekend, i have to work... love you so much!!!!

Taiya Brown said...

Those pictures of him are so adorable!! That's exciting you were able to bless him. I agree it's definitely a huge blessing to have our husbands be worthy priesthood holders! I'm happy you guys are doing so good!