Monday, August 25, 2008

Camping at Oneida

Last weekend we went camping up by the Oneida river with my sisters- Cassie, Alisha and her kids, my mom and her good friend Joe. We sure love going camping but we haven't been able to much this summer so we really enjoyed it and we had a ton of fun! On Saturday they all floated the river while I stayed back at camp and watched Haley, Gracie, and baby Isaac! They are so cute! They put on a magic show for me and a circus show and then we went on a rock hunt to find cool rocks! I love all my nieces and nephews so much! They make me and Tyson so anxious and excited for our little boy to arrive! 

Me, Tyson, and Haley
Just roasting marshmallows!

Grandma and Haley

Tyson teaching Haley and Gracie how to spit out sunflower seeds


Me and baby Isaac
Me, Gracie, and Haley

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh how fun!!! I can't wait until you are a MOMMY! You will be the best! I love that picture of Haley spitting the sunflower seeds. How fun for her to someday look back and know she learned that from Tyson! He is such a great guy!

The Brown Family said...

Such cute pictures. You are going to make such a good mom. We need to do lunch again soon, that was fun.

Ryan and Alisha said...

I need those pics. I love the sunflower seed ones. Thanks for watching my girls!

James & Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James & Shawn said...

Hello! You guys are so cute! Looking at these pictures, you can sure tell how good of parents you two are going to be :) James and I are playing in a few two-pitch teams, both in Logan and Brigham. So, I really hope we get to see you two around!

Tyler & Laura said...

Look at your cute little tummy! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time. Tyler wishes I was more of a camper!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Looks like you guys had fun! When are you going to start looking pregnant?? You skinny little thing! I feel like I'm already a pumpkin! We need to get together! I'l call you next week!

Cassie said...

Ash-it was a fun camping trip! We need to go again before the summer is over when Steve can come with us! The zoo was fun too! You are going to be a great mommy!

Stacey said...

Yes a girls night out is the best... however Camping is awesome as well! Looks like Oneida was fun! We love that place!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

You are still SO skinny- where is that baby?!?!? You guys are so cute! Call us sometime and lets get together and play games again or something... ;)

Tyler & Laura said...

You are a sweetheart-thank you! Yes, we DO need to go out and have lunch sometime or a double date! Let me know what days are good for you and we will plan one!

Fierce & Free said...

Your family looks soo good lil lady! I'm so happy for you and Tyson to have a beautiful little boy. He will be the most adorable thing!!! I can't wait to see you at your shower, and you mom and sissy's! I miss you all!!!! Love you! Meggie!