Thursday, June 26, 2008

My wonderful husband...

Well since we haven't been doing anything too exciting lately I decided that I would write about the most exciting thing I have in the world and that is my wonderful husband! So here are ten things I love about him!
10- his love for the outdoors 
  9- his love for sports
  8- that thing he does with his nose and mouth before he does something funny 
  7- his love for animals especially our dog Mya
  6- how he always puts others before himself and he loves to help people
  5-  his dreams and ambitions and the drive he has to achieve them
  4- how he always says and does funny things in his sleep
  3- how he is going to be the best daddy ever
  2- his love for the gospel and our Savior
  1-  that he loves me for me no matter how goofy, boring, ornery, or nerdy I am

Tyson - thanks for being the best husband ever and for doing so much for me all the time! You make me the happiest person in the world and I love you more than anything! :)

7 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Ash! You are so cute! Tyson is lucky to have such a sweet wife! How are you feeling girl?

Tyler & Laura said...

Ashley, you are the sweetest little wife in the world and you will make such a wonderful mommy. You and Tyson are so sweet together, you will make AMAZING parents!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

This is a way cute post Ashley, what a sweet wife you are! We won't be home until September, maybe August if Jeremy has his goal, but most likely the middle of September. Its good to here from you, I hope all is going well with the baby and your not so sick anymore.

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Thank you! I know I am kind of a nerd! The bats are $49.99 they don't charge tax. Let us know if you want us to get one!

The Brown Family said...

Ash your blog is so cute. I need lessons! Im so excited for you guys to have a little one, it is seriously the best thing ever. You'll have to let me know when you find out. I think its going to be a girl since December 23rd was my due date with Ava. :)

Ryan and Alisha said...

Look Ash, I finally got a new computer!! Now I can finally blog again. You and Tyson are going to be the best mommy and daddy.

Cassie said...

Seriously? Tyson?????? Who woulda thunk it!!!:) j/k Tyson, you know I love ya! Cute blog! You guys are so cheesy!